Highlights include available Super Cruise, AWD, Magnetic Ride Control 4.0, eLSD and new V-Mode.
- Powered by Cadillac’s high-output 3.0L Twin Turbo V-6 engine, which uses low-inertia turbochargers to enhance power production across the rpm band. It is rated at a Cadillac-estimated 355 horsepower (265 kW), pending SAE certification.
- 10-speed automatic transmission.
- Electronic limited-slip rear differential.
- Standard RWD and available AWD.
- V-Series performance chassis with Magnetic Ride Control 4.0.
- Performance Traction Management.
- Vehicle Control Mode with customizable V-Mode.
- Brembo front braking system.
- 19-inch wheels and summer-only performance tires2 (all-season tires available with AWD).
- Dark exterior accents and V-Series mesh grilles; unique rear diffuser and quad exhaust tips.
- Super Cruise1 available.
- Unique performance persona instrument cluster and V-Mode steering wheel control.
1Even while using the Super Cruise driver assistance feature, always pay attention while driving and do not use a hand-held device. Visit cadillacsupercruise.com for compatible highways and more information. Requires active OnStar plan, active Wi-Fi Hotspot, working electrical system, cell reception and GPS signal.
2Do not use summer-only tires in winter conditions, as it would adversely affect vehicle safety, performance and durability. Use only GM-approved tire and wheel combinations. Unapproved combinations my change the vehicle’s performance characteristics. For important tire and wheel information, go to: my.cadillac.com/learn/tires or see your dealer.